Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 04 — Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Okay, we will twist it a bit. I will play the songs from my lappie on shuffle and tpye the first 10 songs :)

1: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
2: Cee Lo Green - Forget You
3: Taio Cruz ft Travis McCoy - Higher
4: Framing Hanley -Lollipop
5: Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
6: BOB ft Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You
7: The Script - For The First Time
8: Nevershoutnever - Coffee and Cigarettes
9: Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
10: Katy Perry -Peacock

I shall mash them together and write a few lines with the titles. Hahaha!
Hey, you think you're COOLER THAN ME? Hah, FORGET YOU! Come on, take me HIGHER but please, no licking of my LOLLIPOP. Hey promise me baby, PLEASE DON'T GO. Don't worry, they got NOTHIN' ON YOU. FOR THE FIRST TIME, we can chill by the sea and have some COFFEE AND CIGARETTES. So, YEAH YEAH YEAH. I know you wanna see my PEACOCK *wink wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home