Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 06 — 15 interesting facts

1. I am the eldest sibling in the family.
2. I am afraid of cats.
3. I am afraid of heights.
4. I don't know if i'm still a Libra because of the horoscope change.
5. My URL is my birthday.
6. I fart a lot.
7. I have difficulty gaining weight, due to my fast metabolism.
8. I have asthma (Interesting right?!?!)
9. People think i'm funny.
10. The last book i read was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.
11. I won 3 awards during the McClaire Awards 2010. They are Most Annoying, Crapy King and Couple of the Year.
12. I got a PSLE T-Score of 198.
13. I don't like to wear shirts while in the house.
14. I always bring my phone along while i'm in the toilet.
15. I AM FUGGING AWESOME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home